This is the name of the program with which we implement the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) at FEIG ELECTRONIC.
We have a CIP expert and several LEAN experts whose primary goal is to identify waste and create zero-waste, efficient processes, and standards.
Having been launched in 2012, after successful projects in the production areas, our CIP activities were expanded to development, sales, and administration.
Basic principles Lean Management at Feig Electronics
- Reduction of throughput times
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Standardization of processes
- Flexibility of employees and production
- Encouragement of individual responsibility
- Regular communication with visualization of key processes